Tapatalk Problem

noahmstone

I have Tapatalk installed on my iphone it works great on 2 other forums I belong to but it won't allow me to sign in on this one. I can read posts but it won't let me respond without signing in. The only reason I can think of that it won't let me sign in is because I registered on this forum through my facebook. Is there a way I can sign in or do I have to create a whole new account not connected to my facebook? or am I just doing it wrong?

Im not a fan of tapatalk. It works farily well on other forums but has some bugs in it for here. If I click on participated theres neve anything there, New post it does not show the whole conversation most times, instead I just get the original post. Basically I cant use my android at all to view here as the button for full version when just browsing without using tapatalk does not work either.

It still didn't work. I tried to disassociate my account from my facebook. That was a big mistake I lost everything. I registered this account and good new my tapatalk works now. is there anyway I can get my name back and all my posts back on this account? It would also be nice to be able to use my old email address.

Edited by Noahmstone1

Im not a fan of tapatalk. It works farily well on other forums but has some bugs in it for here. If I click on participated theres neve anything there, New post it does not show the whole conversation most times, instead I just get the original post. Basically I cant use my android at all to view here as the button for full version when just browsing without using tapatalk does not work either.

Fixed the full version thing too.

It still didn't work. I tried to disassociate my account from my facebook. That was a big mistake I lost everything. I registered this account and good new my tapatalk works now. is there anyway I can get my name back and all my posts back on this account? It would also be nice to be able to use my old email address.

Let me see what I can do. I'll try to change your name back to the original one also.