Pretty Quiet on here

sssurfertim

not sure which one you get but i dont get the aerosol spray i get the pump. i would put money down that i hunt prob some of the tickest woods lol and i check my self every so often to see. i do pick up chiggers but i always carry the bottle as well incase i pick a lot of them up respray instantly. i put a good amount on before i leave the car also so its fresh and i also wear rubber boots. i have had ZERO issues with chiggers, honestly. i swear by that stuff it works and its the only thing i found that does. If you getting back to your car and you have live chiggers on you i didnt apply enough and or you missed spots with the spray...

Geno i did pick up the spray bottle this year. The aerosol cans just foam up and start to sputter. I sprayed my clothes pretty good. Maybe i just didn't give them enough time to die. Happy to say that 3 days later me and my son haven't shown signs of any chigger bites thank God. Edited by RichZ7

yeah thats a good thing :)

i use the aerosol can as a spot spray while walking in the woods since its a little more compact... the jug spray has nice even coverage and really gets the clothes good. If you use the jug and spray down pretty good and pick up chiggers dont hit the panic button, they wont get through your clothes. i like to bring the aerosol spray just to spray a spot after i pick them up, its just something i do because i absolutely hate those things and dont want to bring them home. i got chiggered once and i got nailed bad. at least 50 bites on each foot after some research and this product, it never happened again. lol i laugh because some make fun of me for pushing this product like i get a kick back. Truth is i have hunted the island for over 17 years and i know how it is out here with these bugs. good luck Rich