Info needed about bowhunting Delaware county

Alfabuck

First off I like to say hello to everyone as I just joined the forum here from NJ. I was invited by a good friend of mine to bowhunt his family farm in Delaware county near Delancey Ny for the first week of November. I was was wondering what kind of mast crops there might be and also deer numbers and size for the area. I've hunted all over the country and usually only target mature animals but I hear in this area they are tough to come by. Any info on this area would be greatly appreciated and either way I'm going to have a good time and to spend time hunting with a good friend. Thank you all in advance and good luck to you all this season

Not a lot of apples this year and have not seem but one or two trees with nuts on them.

If you are hunting 4O, it is 3 points on a side now, lots of coyotes in the area were I am at. I do see a buck or two during the bow season but most of the time they are lass than a 5 point so I let them walk.

The time of your trip is the right time, the chase is in, the bucks are walking all over during daylight hours...

good luck and have a good time.

I hunt Pharsalia and Genegantslet, which arent that far from south otselic and i have seen and taken many giants in those areas. A friend of mine owns 800 acres that border the Gene. See my avatar pic he came from their and last year i missed a 6 that would have grossed 150's easy. 4 years ago i saw a 12 that would have grossed 180's but that area is also poached heavily so early on the deer are driven onto private lands or deep swamps.