Harvested soybeans

Really hard to judge something like that Bubba. I have about a 1 acre plot of mixed soybeans and winter peas. The deer did not start eating the soybeans till they were a foot tall. They are still in there eating them. This was a fall planting. The hard part to judge is your deer population and how fast and how many are utilizing the plot. Here where I have mine the population is low and the most deer I have on camera in the plot is 5 at once and the most that I have seen on camera total in a 24 hour period has been 8. So the 1 acre for that plot is well suited I think as it last quite awhile. Now if I had deer herds in it, not so much lol.

Yes they do i shot my first deer (doe) last yr over a harvested soybean/corn field (actually half corn half beans we ran out of corn seed) she came out and fed across the soybeans to the edge of the corn then turned right around and was almost back to the woods when i shot her..... i think thats good enuf proof for me

good luck gettin some nice deer this yr