Reading the regs...skunk hunting?

Paulie

Funny you say that ELMO...I was tempted to bring my deer mount on the train with me to work, just so I could walk down park ave with a deer head and see people reactions! I think that would have been priceless!! maybe I will still do it!

Hmmmmm... Sounds like walking around with a chip on your shoulder..

Might better display your trophy to people that will appreciate it..

I am as PRO hunting as anyone could be, but if I saw somebody walking around Park Ave. with a deer mount, my first thought would be...

What an a**hole...

Have you ever walked around on Park Ave in NYC? The sh*t you see is outrageous! My point was....if I did this what would people think? Here is another whacko, a nut job or what....honestly, I don;t think anyone would think what an a*Hole! They would think i need to be on Meds!!!!!!

• Like 1

You are probably right, Paulie...

No offense..The last time I was on Park Ave was in the early 1970s, and I vowed never to go there again, nor anywhere else in the city..

Spent two years there from 1971-1973 on a destroyer tied up first at Brooklyn Navy Yard and then at Fort Schuyler in the Bronx.

The only time I ever went back to NYC was in 1977, briefly, to get a Mexican work visa for my job..

I haven't missed it a bit..

Funny you say that ELMO...I was tempted to bring my deer mount on the train with me to work, just so I could walk down park ave with a deer head and see people reactions! I think that would have been priceless!! maybe I will still do it!

Every year I bring my antlers on the train with me to show people at work. A few years ago I gave a doe to guy at work and we took it out of the back of my truck and tied it up on the back of his car right on 43rd and 8th ave. Some curious onlookers a few people asking if it was legal but no problems. If you have a deer head as hunter you're savage but if there is one hanging on the wall of your avant garde cafe its cool! go figure