Any property open to hunt in 7H ?

Upst8co

Hello all ! New to the forum but wish I found it years ago ! A lot of good information.

Anyhow, are there any areas available in 7h to hunt deer ? Or anyone I could contact regarding some property to hunt ? I'm from the north country (new York ) and would like to hunt the southern season as well. I'm 43 years old and been hunting almost 30 years and am responsible,safe and a humane hunter. Thanks for any info. Don

Hello all ! New to the forum but wish I found it years ago ! A lot of good information.

Anyhow, are there any areas available in 7h to hunt deer ? Or anyone I could contact regarding some property to hunt ? I'm from the north country (new York ) and would like to hunt the southern season as well. I'm 43 years old and been hunting almost 30 years and am responsible,safe and a humane hunter. Thanks for any info. Don

I understand 7H is shotgun only. I have a buddy that lives there, and have also called the DEC in that area, little to no public land. If you go further North into Cayuga county, you are allowed to use rifles, but no public land. In 7F, there is some public land I heard.