My lil mans first tree stand sit

tughillhunter

I give you a big thumbs up Tughillhunter the wife I had 4 kids 2 boys and 2 girls they all have shot many deer as the youngest is now 22 I took every one to the stand when they were young so I knew they wold do the right thing and now We are taking the grandbabys out oldest will be 4 she has sat with granmee and poppy in the groung blind for bow this year and loves to help poppy she is always saying poppy you you you shoot the buck I help you cut it up she gets a little excited she sits at her own little table with her little play kitchen set and helps cut the buck up would not change it for the world enjoy every min with the family life is to short

i took my 4 and 5 year old the last saturday of Bow season. We saw a few deer from the ground blind. They got a kick out of the calls and binoculars. Had some does sneak in at 15 yards sure wish I could have sealed the deal with them with me. And I agree with 2-3 hour max!!

Thanks for posting - if it wasn't for my father giving up a few good weekends hunt when I was a youngster I wouldnt be as passionate about it now