WTB- Bolt or Lever Action .22

Ted

I am looking for a reasonably accurate .22 for playing 'payback' on some squirrels after the deer season.

Figured I'd try some squirrel stew as the venison didn't work out this year.

In a perfect world I am looking for a Savage MKII or a Henry Lever.

I only have a budget of around $200 so it really needs to be a used model.

Not looking for any semi-auto's and not looking for one to be shipped, so it needs to be reasonable travel (Im in Niagara County).

PM me if you have something your willing to part with.

Thanks.

I like bolts, had a Remington Nylon 11 which the ex got in the deevorce. She won't sell it to me now. Used a pump, now have a Ruger 10/22 with the Mannlicher stock. I prefer the bolt and would give my eye teeth to get my Remington back. Could hit a plastic bottle cap at 30 yards consistently with it

Yeh, its looking like I am going to probably buy a Savage MKII (I have owned these before and was very impressed at there accuracy out of the box) and I will get it from Buds and take a gamble on how long it takes to ship.

When ever I sell a gun to my local gun store I always get him to throw in a 'free future FFL transfer' in the deal so it wont cost me an FFL fee to buy a gun from Buds.

Thanks for the advice guys.