Walther PPK-S problems

I have a PPK that I bought 27 years ago, way before S&W was in the picture. I have never had a single problem with that gun, after I don't know how many rounds.

Did you have to send it back for the same problem or two different problems?

First time I could not get the slide off the weapon for cleaning. This time the same thing again also I am unable to move the safety switch either way, a bullet feed jam from the magazine,unable to eject a round from the chamber when the mag was removed fron the weapon. This make me feel not to secure with this weapon.

Wow .....Those are major problems. Let them know that this is your carry gun and that it has to be reliable. They should send you a whole new piece, that works !!! It has me scratching my head because my PPK is so reliable. Good luck & don't stop stressing the fact that your life may depend on this gun..

• 1 month later...

Glad you had a positive outcome.  I recently invested a decent amount in the stock of SWHC.  I also plan on buying an M&P9 and an M&P 22 in a few weeks when I get my pistol license.  S&W will no longer be the distributor for Walther after this year.