Next 2nd Amendment Event?

This is from Gun Rights Across America - New York Chapter (on facebook)

The Rally is over and we have about a week to catch our breath before the next actions ramp up. We CANNOT let up on this for a minute! Operation Sheriff Reach is March 13th, and once that is completed, we will be going forward with state-wide County Rallies, so get ready, Organizers! Mike will be posting and up-dated list tonight with the counties still in need of Organizers, and we need to pay special attention to the ones that have not yet adopted a resolution against the Safe Act. The County-Wide Rallies are tentatively scheduled for March 23rd and will be a combined effort of the Pro-2A Groups United, Lisa Donovan's Page, GRAANY and NYSRPA.

Speaking of Counties, I would like to take a moment to thank those of you who had my back in the Hudson Alderman issue. As a Citizen's Advocate and Incumbent Watcher, I am accustomed to Hate Mail and lots of derision, so this outpouring of support from the BEST that NY has to offer, was not only a surprise, but an inspiration to keep me fighting by your sides. This story has gone NATIONAL, and even Breitbart wants to talk! So that's in our favor! Congressman Chris Gibson called me at the end of the Rally to Thank GRAANY for supporting the 2A and to express his outrage with the Hudson Officials. Another pleasant surprise! So even though my car was towed during the rally and it cost me $165.00 to get it back, it's all good ! LOLOL! Hey, there were NO No Parking signs and we PAID for parking, so go figure. I would be willing to bet that our Governor gave orders for as much towing as possible to go on, since it was the Capitol State Police who had the cars towed, NOT the Albany P.D.

I want to mention the good folks who came to our rescue at the last minute to provide some Patriotic music for the rally. Ed Sarro was the DJ that provided the music and stood in ankle-deep mud to do it. Thank you Ed, and we will remember you when we or anyone we know, needs a good DJ! Also, to Lisa, Bill and Doug who offered music, Thank You! Tom King and company, you guys did a great job putting this rally together and you beat the Jan. 19 numbers by 50 to 100% !!! We are growing, we are united, we are being heard across the country and we are determined ! We also happen to be RIGHT and have the LAW on our side! So NO SURRENDER!

• Like 1