Still waiting on rifle license!

Hey guys, I submitted my rifle license on November 13, almost 5 months ago now. I know it usually takes about 4 months but this seems really long. Do you think the time is extended for maybe additional checks due to the legislature and bills they are trying to pass?? I just want to get my short gun for Turkey season and my rifle for deer! Any info would be really helpful<br /><br />sent from my carrier pigeons....<br /><br />

I'm not trolling, I'm annoyed with the waiting period and trying to see if anyone knows when i can expect a response. Thanks for jumping to conclusions tho guy.<br /><br />sent from my carrier pigeons....<br /><br />

My parents used to live upstate but they moved, i kinda wish they didn't for this situation. They really make it difficult for us city people to get a license. All those degenerates who ruin it for the people who love this sport<br /><br />sent from my carrier pigeons....<br /><br />

My license is up for renewal this fall so I'm actually sort of nervous myself.  They should (I hope) be sending me my renewal forms in a couple of months.

I didn't know the renewal prices was like that. When you receive it, how long until a renewal is required? Well I don't wanna get ahead of myself as I come home from work everyday and check the mail like a kid waiting for a letter from Santa. Lol pretty sad on my part I guess.

sent from my carrier pigeons....

My license is up for renewal this fall so I'm actually sort of nervous myself.  They should (I hope) be sending me my renewal forms in a couple of months.

I didn't know the renewal prices was like that. When you receive it, how long until a renewal is required? Well I don't wanna get ahead of myself as I come home from work everyday and check the mail like a kid waiting for a letter from Santa. Lol pretty sad on my part I guess.

I meant renewal process.....Damn autocorrect