Just heard Bloomberg's comments regarding...

yesterday's Senate's rejection of the Gun Control bill. He said: "Children lost, they’re going to die, and the criminals won — I think that’s the only ways to phrase it".

What BS comment is that???  I don't live in NYC - thank God - (no offense to those who do and have to deal with this uninformed self-serving politician - I feel sorry for you) 

What doesn't he and most of those who voted for the bill yesterday get??  There is nothing that will stop those who intend to do harm to others, (whether they are using a gun, a hammer, knife or a pressure cooker packed with explosives), better than a bullet to the head from the firearm of a law abiding citizen.  Rather than pushing more background checks like the ones proposed they should enforce the ones that are already on the books. Stop with the BS feel good laws already!

And To quote Ted Nugent: "Leave us the hell alone!"

I'm done ranting . . . :spiteful:

He is just an arrogant little piece of crap. Mega rich guy knows more than you working class low lives. " Go throw your frozen pizza in the oven and let me tell you whats best for you"..... Arrogant little prick!!!   The libs always throw in the "CHILDREN" thing. It is so old.