Greetings from NH

gfdeputy2

I am an avid hunter from NH I also hunt 8n in NY naples area I rifle muzzleload & just got back into bow hunting 2 years ago was a little afraid last season hunting rifle in NY so we are heading over during bow season hope to have a good time & not have to worry about rounds flying past me??

Hope all have a safe & enjoyable season

Nope just hunting Public land a very large crew came through doing a drive right past everyone the drivers were yelling & just shooting their rifles off trying to push deer

NOT FUNNY I had a bullet hit the tree behind me a few feet above me

"Me thinks you be a might PARANOID"

I would rather be PARANOID & Alive then then rifle hunt there & be Dead

so call it what you want

I've never heard of any such drive activity anywhere in the state of NY.  Drivers should not even be carrying guns, only the standers should.  Shooting guns randomly as they push deer would be grounds for citation.  Did your report this activity to the authorities?  I certainly would have if it happened to me.

no by the time we got out they were gone we didn't get plate #s I was just too busy trying not to get shot just will not go back for rifle season I personally would rather bow hunt anyway I got back into it 2 years ago & I am hooked now that the bows have improved since I last used them over 15 years ago