New cam...couple pics

greg54

busy corner

yea it kind of a crossing point. There are woods off to the right and strip of woods and scrub brush to the left. the cornfield in the front and theres one out of sight to the rear. The farmer who leases her land cuts thru with his farm vehicles where the critters are in pics to do crops.

Looks like Mr. Greg has some predators to thin out!

I can't wait for the fall so I can get out there and be part of the experience. Couldn't get out there cause of the chemo I was getting, but things are different this year...predators beware!!!!

• Like 1

I can't wait for the fall so I can get out there and be part of the experience. Couldn't get out there cause of the chemo I was getting, but things are different this year...predators beware!!!!

Will this year be your first time in 2 yrs?

Will this year be your first time in 2 yrs?

Yea Paula its been two years, seems longer though. I had retire officially from work last month, as per my doctors advice, and I'm on disability now. So I will have a lot of time to go out, I just got get in some better shape, some strength back into the body. The cancer, then chemo, then the lung being taken out was alloy to handle past 12 months, but doc says ok just take it slow. And that's what I'm going to do. I just luv the early fall days, and sitting outside for early archery will be my best medicine to date!!!!!