A different kind of fishing...

ADKSasquatch

Had a somewhat different fishing trip this summer.  It didn't take place in NY, but thought people might like to hear about it.  We went to visit family in NC on the Outer Banks.  Plenty of fishing charters to be had, but I didn't have enough cash to go on one of the full day off shore jobs that run a minimum of $1200 plus tip.  Plus, my boys are only 10, 7, and 3 so a full day seemed a bit much.  That's when I found a shrimping charter.  We took my 2 oldest boys with my wife and myself to go.  We trawled in the sound a few times, got to sort our catch, and had a good time overall.  Out of the deal I got about 25 pounds of fresh shrimp, 2 dozen blue crabs, and a great experience with my boys.  So, if you're ever near the ocean, don't forget to look up different types of charters.  They're just as much fun, and cheaper too.

you want a different kind of fishing....how about fishing for some people. yeah i said people. greatest prank in the book. I attached a dollar bill to a weight and attached it to my trout pole and cast it out my second floor dorm room at college into the walkway. people walk by and try to pick it up and you yank the shist out of it and laugh your ass off. haha ive gotta some classic reactions

1029091821.jpg