need help w/ foodplot fertilizer

dont know what my best choice for fertilizer should be for my food plot i didnt do a soil test or lime it in the spring i planted about a 3/4 acre plot the last week of july. tilled it up planted clover crush mix and some kind of turnip/rape/brassica mix and did rye grass in the low sunlight outer areas. Plot is coming in awesome very thick and green around 6 inches tall rite now mature enough to fertilize. looking to do so in the next few days wondering what the best mix to use would be i think last time i had plot 2-3 years ago i used 8-12-15 or somewhere around that with pretty good results. local supplier is low on options so looking for a few good choices depending on availability. its a middle of the woods plot pretty damp and still a lot of sunlight. would appreciate any help thanx.....

Kind of hard to provide guidance when you don't know what your soil needs and you can only go by what the plant's you've seeded typically need.

Going by that, I'd look for a straight 13-13-13 or similar and just see how it goes. It'll help, but I wouldn't go crazy on it. Better off knowing what you need next year.

Edited by phade