Too late to place a stand?

TeeBugg

?? He's trying to make the least intrusive entrance possible , chopping away is something u do around summer , I personally don't get settin a tree seat days ahead a time except for maybe building a temp natural blind ... Other n that probly quieter than a climber if he takes his time slowly "quietly" gathering some brush ... Hit it tbugg , not a stand u've set prior n been waitin for perfect timing n wind ... So get in there n see what happens! Good luck

Tried to quote but something messed up on my phone. But anyways...you can chop your way into anywhere and still kill big deer. trust me I did it for a living for years. It won't bother anything if you leave the area alone for a couple days. If your that worried about noise use clippers so it's practically silent. And I wasn't meaning to blaze a path wide enough for a truck. Just take down the essential branches needed to walk through without snapping branches and catching them on your bow or pack. Yes it's best done during summer but it's not a deal breaker to get in there now. Especially since it's still early. Just take your time Teebug move slow and you should be just fine