cant wait till Friday To get some sets in ...

Kludes

Well got out put a dozen canine sets out fealt good being out laying steel made 2 trash pile sets basically a coon carcass under leaves with a couple logs on top set so they gotta work it from the front with 2 1.75 offset around it with some lure in pile ... the rest are step downs and trench sets ... good luck too all hopefully this front makes them run tonight we will see tomorrow

Yeah............caught a beagle about 15 years ago. I was able to release him without any problem and without any injury. It's the worst feeling catching someone's pet .

As far as catching a person's leg by accident........no.

Had a 220 with an otter stolen one year........wish I caught that Mother f-er .

this will be my first year so no, however I did stick my hand in a foothold MB550, figured it would happen sooner or later, so I just got it out of the way

owwww yea had to feel good in that mb550.... ... yea no pets yet for me we trappers do alot to minimize hunting dogs being caught .... cant wait to see how many grinners I got tomorrow that ruined my sets

Well got out put a dozen canine sets out fealt good being out laying steel made 2 trash pile sets basically a coon carcass under leaves with a couple logs on top set so they gotta work it from the front with 2 1.75 offset around it with some lure in pile ... the rest are step downs and trench sets ... good luck too all hopefully this front makes them run tonight we will see tomorrow

Nice.

I do good with "trash sets" on gray fox, but I use a fresh rabbit pelt. It's almost like a cubby set. I make sure the front log is high enough that he cant just stand on the log to get the bait.  Just gotta make sure the carcass isn't visible from above or it would be unlawful because it would attract raptors.

I've caught some feral cats and 1 house cat. All but one were successfully released. 1 of the ferals was caught by both front paws and it fought the trap so much that it had broken both legs. I put it down quick with a .22

The house cat is still prowling and frequently visits me while bow hunting. I like scaring the crap outta him. I let him get about 10 feet away then wave my arms. lol. That curious cat never learns.