Trapping Supply Place in WNY

WesternNY

I have a bad coyote problem this year and need to do something about it.   Is there a decent place to get trapping supplies in the Rochester to Corning area???    I use the internet but I need these sooner than later.  I have trapped before, I just don't have the needed stuff for a quality dirt hole set.

Thanks guys.  I thought about Gander as well, but if I remember right they have a limited selection.

My list of things I need.

4 Duke # 2 Coil Springs

HD disposable stakes

HD Disp Stake Driver

Wood dirt sifter

Powder Antifreeze

Pan covers

Bait

Yote urine

water proof long gloves

chain gambrel

tail stripper

stretchers # 4 and # 6's

dye

wax

I didn't get to the clerk for my license yet, and the more I think about it it maybe easier to order and wait then drive all over WNY only to find they don't have all I need.  F-150 to you think Hess has this stuff???

It has been 25 years since I trapped, as  a teen I had coon, muskrats, and beaver lines.... and did pretty good.

oh, I also need to order some trap tags, or buy the write on kind.

Made is Hess' yesterday and got my license.  Hess' did have a good bit of supplies.  I will be a return customer.  There prices were very fair.

I still had to order online from F&T to complete my list.

Got all my traps (old and New) boiled yesterday.  The new ones are Duke CS #2.  

They need to rust up a bit then I will dye them and wax them.  I hope to do that by Monday,  Trap tags have been ordered for a few days.... getting excited.

• Like 2