Thompson Center Arms Recall

When I bought my TC ML, I filled out a registration card and mailed it back to TC in order to be notified in case of a recall like this.  Did you do that?

If I were you, if you don't have a backup, I'd just hunt with it then send it in after the season.  Just keep an extra eye on your safety.

When I bought my TC ML, I filled out a registration card and mailed it back to TC in order to be notified in case of a recall like this.  Did you do that?

If I were you, if you don't have a backup, I'd just hunt with it then send it in after the season.  Just keep an extra eye on your safety.

I registered it online with them, never notified...........yeah, it looks like the safety may move forward when closing the bolt, I have a habit of checking it a few times while hunting. I have a few backups, just haven't shot them this year. I'm gonna call them tomorrow and make sure the safety is physically moved forward or just fails internally just to make sure...........just a major inconvenience, since the scope has to be removed in order for it to be shipped back in the original box.

Edited by jjb4900