Excited for the weekend

Woodjr55

Just talk to my uncles buddy who hunt our property on Wednesday said he nick a doe and tracked but eventually lost the trail( my uncle saw the deer today was limping but alive) but in the coarse of tracking the deer he said he saw two massive deer the biggest he's seen in his 25 plus years of hunting. My uncle was out today and saw a few heard a lot more crashing around. He also saw what he said was a 4 or 5 year old buck not impressive rack but a huge body. Also a inch of fresh snow fell today. This should be a good weekend

Excitements warn off this afternoon temp has climbed up to almost 50 all the snow is almost gone. Saw a doe at 7 am and nothing since

Well atleast your stand was there when you got there this morning, ha.

I hunted the evening at my lease and saw zero, still an ocean of corn up over there (300 acres)...sleeping in tomorrow and then doing a PM in the tree my stand was stolen from and then leaving the climber there and doing it again Monday AM.

Edited by Meat Manager