First (that I heard) reported death

bluecoupe

Channel 2 reported a hunter who was not wearing blaze orange was killed "upstate" after he'd taken a break at their camp and then was going back out.  His friend, who was unaware of the mans return to the camp shot at movement.  I didn't catch the county that it happened in.

This may be a cold statement but;  two idiots in the same place. Sadly, one's dead and the other has to live with it.   No charges have been filed.... yet

• Like 2

The one thing that any of the articles on this never said if the person that got shot is (Was he wearing any Orange at all.) It is a shame and the shooter most likley will never get a nights sleep for shooting a friend.

Condelences to the familey.

The one thing that any of the articles on this never said if the person that got shot is (Was he wearing any Orange at all.) It is a shame and the shooter most likley will never get a nights sleep for shooting a friend.

Condelences to the familey.

news said he wasn't wearing blaze orange.

but honestly I have seen deer in the woods and orange or not.  the guy got trigger happy.