It's a heat wave...

growalot

I tell ya 16 degrees...had Angel out with me and she had a blast letting me know exactly what brush pile and rose bush the rabbits are under...should have brought a map with me...found a bunch of beds....cow path type trails...they have veered off their usual(years) routes but really only by 10 to 30 yrds

No signs of dead any thing but trees.... some blow overs... and I finally found the expensive saw Mr B got me a few years ago...can't remember name.... but aluminum take down bow/meat saw that has a case you belt on...love it and thought I lost it in the woods.....I tend to hang equipment off nearby limbs when moving tops and brush....been looking 3 months...Forrest Gump moment....found it in the barn were I put it away one day when doing something else...lol....Oh well let me see a bunch of stuff I still want and need to do...I'd worry...but I'd for get my head if not attached since I was a little sprout...lol

PS.... great to be hiking around then realizing...hey... there's no pain!

Edited by growalot
  • Like 1