5.2 acre Hunting Land w/house For Sale (Schoharie County)

I am strictly listing this property for one of my best friends. All inquires will go through him, feel free to post but for ALL inquires PLEASE use his email address or other related contact info. His name is Asaf and hes a closing attorney on long island. (he is not a member of HNY)

Up For Sale: 

is a 5.2 acre lot with an amazingly well kept and unbelievably immaculate Chalet style house on a quiet county maintained road.

•The house has a full kitchen (nice size eat in) 

•1100 sq ft

•poured foundation

•deck

•new roof

•freshly painted interior

•freshly painted exterior

•forces air heat

•drilled well 200-300 feet

•200 amp service

•Wood Stove

•Living Room

•2 bedrooms

•Huge Loft

•1 full bathroom

•New Air Compressor for winterizing the property

•New Shed (for ATV and so on)

•Gravel Driveway

•closet space

•great hunting

Asking: 155k

This property is great for a hunters getaway, family retreat or even the occasional ski trip with ski slopes near by. My buddy also rents this property out to one or two families during the winter for them to use for skiing. So additional income is a great possibility. There is some great hunting out behind the house, a lot of deer and turkey with some black bears also. He has taken a few bucks from out behind the house and turkey as well. He has gotten some nice bucks on trail cam and also a few black bear. The property borders a ton of woods (who it belongs to, im not sure) he doesn't hunt it, that would be trespassing but there are plenty of bordering woods to hold a good amount of deer in that area is what i am saying. I have walked the property and actually took pictures for Asaf to list the house but the SD card got corrupt. All i can say is there was a ton of deer sign throughout the property. 

Contact Info:

Asaf German

# 631-219-7080

email: [email protected]

• 1 month later...

Geno the price was at 155k in the Op.    Nice place for sure!

he was asking 165... we dropped it 10k, its a very fair price. it is such a beautiful place. i loved it when i was there... and thanks bud, his only reason to sell is to come buy land by me.