Looking For Land; Southern Tier Only

Looking for property preferably with a cabin.  Property does not have to be big if it borders State Land and is private.  Average acreage should be between 5 and 25 acres.  Again preferably with a cabin but if not I would like it to be at the minimum approved for septic and well.  Looking to purchase only, not to lease.  Do not expect anything before this season obviously but if I could purchase something now and have it built to where I want it by next season I would be extremely thankful.  Thanks and best regards, Bill.

Call, or bettter yet, stop by the Property Tax Assesor's office in the county your interested in and ask about for any delinquent properties, or ones going up for auction. You may get lucky, tax liens superceed any other lien/note. Guy I used to work with picked up neighboring 40 acres when he went to get a the map of his landin columbia cty. Noticed the adjacent parcell had notiaions & asked about it. Went to auction prior year, someone won the auction, but only put down the deposit & never paid in full.. He submitted a $12k bid & now owns it..