National Geographic

growalot

I believe this is the referenced article: http://ngm.nationalgeographic.com/2013/12/cougars/chadwick-text

If you get a box asking you to login or join, hit the login button, that will bring up another popup box, then just hit the "X" in the upper right hand corner and you should be able to read it no problem.

Edited by bluecoupe
  • Like 1

Interesting article, thanks for the heads up.  The map doesn't expand for me on my laptop but that may be because I'm not registered or something. shrug.gif

No one believes me so I don't mention it much but when I was a kid (probably around 15) I saw one in Hermits Springs PA.  Now I was practically raised in the woods and this day I was out squirrel hunting with my .22, looked up and on top of a cliff stood one looking down at me. This would have probably been in the mid-sixties.  Thankfully its ears were still up so I just kept moving slowly away from it but talk about one scared kid. I've seen most every animal the NE has in the woods and it was no other kind of cat, period.

People didn't walk around with cameras glued in their hands back then and I didn't save my underware as proof. ;) 

• Like 1

I believe you Steve. I know how people are quick to dismiss reports as bologna. I said something about seeing one on here and, geez, I heard I had a better chance of seeing aliens... GROW.... :bye:  :P ... And like I said in the other post I doubt it very highly that I'll see one again.

Edited by BUCKANDAQUARTER