Why are they not counting Biden's lies?

I have been involved in these battles since before you were born, belong to a bunch of organizations and put my money and votes where my mouth is to fight these knuckleheads. The first thing I do is contact elected officials with my concerns and as far as talking to liberals about guns and hunting and actually changing their mind been there done that.
These folks all have websites and forums just like this one spouting their anti everything venom, but don't take my word for it, go ahead and join a few and plead your case and see what happens, don't let the door hit you on the ass on the way out after you are banned.
Below is a list of winners to get you started all in with the Democrats by the way.
As for me I have watched this country getting turned into a shithole for years and it is good old hardball from here on out for me, if you don't like what I have to say don't read it!!!
Al
2020-04-13_101524.thumb.png.1e18e36951a9a7dbeb5e7a5d335772a3.png

I have no doubt about you Al. You also have displayed a love of the outdoors and a willing ness to share your experiences afield for peoples entertainment and to lend a helping hand. Your suggestions are solid-I hope Grouse looks into them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk