Camo Rechargeable Flashlight

I may be new here, but I'm not new to anything that has to do with camping, hunting or fishing. I could talk about those subjects all day long! But, for the purposes of this post, I will only share my recent experience with a new flashlight.

Cree LED Flashlight

I got this flashlight mainly because it didn't sound like it was another cheap camo light but it seemed like it was pretty sturdy. I am glad I did purchase it. First, the flashlight does come with a heavy duty case (not sure why other than looks) but it keeps all the pieces together. One of the best features: it is rechargeable. So, after ever nature trip I take, I can bring it home and charge the batteries. Loving that I don't have to carry packs of small batteries around with me.

For safety features: Lead to carry flashlight, SOS signal and strobe lights.

The light itself has 500 lumens for the LEDs. To me, it makes it plenty bright. I think if you want something brighter, you should stick to a lantern or spotlight of some sort.

The biggest shortcomings to some is the camo casing of the flashlight. Now, as an avid outdoors man, I prefer this. In fact, almost everything of mine is camo so that it doesn't give me away....

Great price and great product. Glad I could share this and hope to hear from others!