New Book! Fins Feathers Furs

TenXTimmy

https://youtu.be/Hf9ExkWitNQ

Perhaps you have seen some of our YouTube videos of our family hunting and fishing in the Adirondack and Catskill Mountains of NY. We decided to try our hand at adding more details to some of those stories and adding some from our past that we haven’t told before. If you are looking for something to read between seasons please consider our book. Just like our videos, it was a family effort to put together and we hope you enjoy it. 

729CA2AE-2C00-4C77-A14D-65E2B44F7814.jpeg

• Like 5

31 minutes ago, airedale said:

I have watched several of your videos and thought they were well done and interesting, I expect your new book will be more of the same. Congratulations and good luck with the sales.

Al

Thank you so much I appreciate that!

• 2 weeks later...

A quick overview of Tim's new book, I have been acquiring books about the outdoor sports since I was a kid and still pick one up on occasion today. This book is in line with my old school books of participating in the outdoors in traditional ways and methods, love seeing folks still using such techniques. To put it simply it is my cup of tea and I like it a lot, especially Jill's first deer tale.

Tim could not have summed it all up better, "he is part of a happy family and is a blessed man, you did good Tim.

Al

• Thanks 1

On 8/5/2023 at 10:51 AM, airedale said:

A quick overview of Tim's new book, I have been acquiring books about the outdoor sports since I was a kid and still pick one up on occasion today. This book is in line with my old school books of participating in the outdoors in traditional ways and methods, love seeing folks still using such techniques. To put it simply it is my cup of tea and I like it a lot, especially Jill's first deer tale.

Tim could not have summed it all up better, "he is part of a happy family and is a blessed man, you did good Tim.

Al

Thank you so much for this amazing review!! I’m so glad you liked it!