Rust Prevention

Something I am always watching out for on my outdoors equipment especially knives and firearms. Have been using a product called CorrosionX that has given my stuff outstanding protection. I used Frog Lube paste for years and that is pretty good, but I like this product better. I have some Carbon steel knives that the blades will rust in a heartbeat, been using this CorrosionX and it has worked like a charm. Also have a couple of bead blasted finishes on firearms that like to hold moisture, this CorrsionX bonds well to those types of finishes. I put a lot of dough into my equipment and this product is fairly cheap insurance that it stays nice.

Al

• CUTS THROUGH STUBBORN BORE DEPOSITS for easier, more thorough cleaning. Shields bore from powder residue, primer salts and metal particle buildup.
  • STICKS TO METAL LIKE A MAGNET, so it cannot be displaced by moisture, friction or extreme pressures. Lubricates better and longer than other gun oils – virtually eliminating wear and providing flawless action.
  • 3X THE ANTI-WEAR PROTECTION of MilSpec CLPs. Nearly 2X the load carrying capacity of Mil Spec CLPs.
  • FAMOUS CORROSIONX RUST PREVENTION. Best-on-class Durability. Molecular Level Cleaning.
  • STOPS CORROSION and rust – even in the rain!

2023-10-24_093229.png

• Like 3