ATI Cavalry 28ga O/U & 12ga Winchester SXP Longbeard pump Pistol grip

The ATI Cavalry has 2 shots down each barrel. Comes with factory chokes. No marks in great shape

Asking $525

The Winchester SXP is Brand new in box Never fired. 3.5"  Mossy oak obsession pistol grip pump

Asking $450

Local pickup/Meet Only

I live in Arkport NY, Currently Traveling to Palmyra NY for work 

IMG_4806.thumb.jpeg

IMG_4808.thumb.jpeg

IMG_4827.jpeg

IMG_4828.jpeg

IMG_4829.jpeg

Winchester-SXP-Long-Beard-12-Gauge-24inch-Barrel.jpg

I think those little 28 ga shotguns are just about perfect for small game, I have a TriStar 28 OU and along with my CZ side by side and one of those two are what I grab most of the time when out with one of my dogs.

A lot of people rag on Turkish made firearms but I have had nothing but good experiences with any made in Turkey. I have shot quite a few clay birds with mine and not only can I make good hits with them, they have also been totally reliable. The only negative is the shell can be hard to find but I solved that problem by handloading my own.

The price is right, that little OU will make someone a great small game getter, good luck with the sale.

Al

• Like 1

4 hours ago, airedale said:

I think those little 28 ga shotguns are just about perfect for small game, I have a TriStar 28 OU and along with my CZ side by side and one of those two are what I grab most of the time when out with one of my dogs.

A lot of people rag on Turkish made firearms but I have had nothing but good experiences with any made in Turkey. I have shot quite a few clay birds with mine and not only can I make good hits with them, they have also been totally reliable. The only negative is the shell can be hard to find but I solved that problem by handloading my own.

The price is right, that little OU will make someone a great small game getter, good luck with the sale.

Al

I love it, ITs a phenomenal gauge to use for small game as you mentioned.  The only reason its for sale is to get a different 28ga O/U.  And I honestly hate to say it, but I don't need 2. Not at this moment anyways lol