Menagerie

Pygmy

To begin, let me apologize for my ignorance in posting pictures..

However, today's pull from my trailcam is worth talking about.

It has been about a 10 days since I've checked it, and I think I have the greatest variety of wildlife that I have ever had in such a short time..

I have numerous deer ( does and 3 or 4 bucks) 8 or 10 turkeys, a grey fox, NUMEROUS coons, a porcupine, a possum, a bear and two coyotes( both coyotes in the same frame).

About the only thing missing that I have had in the past is a bobcat, and perhaps WOOLY in his shorts...

There is a scrape in the view, and I have pictures of several bucks and a couple of does working the licking branch. Cool stuff.

• Like 5

All those critters must have come through after I freshened your scrape with my special "Wild and Wooly Sauce",lol.

Make sure you wash your hands...... I chased the bobcat away after  he lost the pissing match over territory, and we may have got a little overspray on your cam. :superstition:

Let me know if you need help loading the pics and I'll see if I can get one of these guys to help you out!

• Like 2