Anyone Looking for a Mentor for Spring Youth Hunt?

letinmfly

My plans for this year's Youth Spring Hunt have fallen through.  I am available to try and help any youth hunter, who doesn't have a mentor, bag a bird on the youth hunt.  If any members on here have a youth hunter you'd like to introduce to turkey hunting and you're not very confident in hunting them please let me know if I can help you and your hunter on this hunt. 

I will be more then happy to help call and pass along any info that will help you now and in the future.  I'm not the best turkey hunter out there but I can hold my own.  I am willing to travel up to 2.5 hours give or take from Long Island.

I really enjoy helping young hunters get involved in the sport and it will be my pleasure to help.  If anyone is interested shoot me a PM and we can discuss details.  Youth hunt this year is April 25-26.

• Like 5

• 4 weeks later...

Don't mean to hijack the thread, but it seems one thread for this would be better than multiple. Maybe this could be a sticky?

Anyway, I also currently do not have plans for this years youth hunt and am willing to make the same offer as above. I'm in Schoharie County and am also willing to travel a bit if you've got a couch I can crash on the night before the hunt. Or, if you know a kid that wants to go but don't have a place to take them, I can probably line up a property if you can travel to me.

• 2 weeks later...