Fox Studio awesome job

bowtech2

Awesome! Just don't put them side by side, or it will make the smaller one look much smaller. Did you see my mule deer and antelope there? My dad is picking them up this week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nevermind, just called my Dad and he picked them up yesterday. He said he saw a giant bear and asked Kurt about it and it was 465lbs so that must have been yours

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Biz-R-OWorld

• 1 month later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By AaronBlaine
      Hey guys I just heard over the news this morning about the kid and cop that was attacked in a playground by a rabid fox!  They tested the animal and It tested positive for rabies.  My question is where does this crazy disease come from? Ticks? Fleas?  THE DEVIL! lol seriously does anyone know?
    • By AaronBlaine
      Hey guys with the season right around the corner lets hear who's ready to get back out there! I personally cannot wait! Bow season here i come!
    • By TurkeyFunatic
      I'm new to the page and just wanted to say hello. Getting geared up for the turkey opener this week. I have been hunting for 10 plus years and once I was turned onto bow hunting it was game over from there.
    • By kbhunter25
      First two pictures are of a doe I shot this afternoon, took advantage of the snow falling and walked a logging rd into a hemlock ridge and saw her and 5 other deer get out of there beds and she ran and stopped 80 yds away broadside and was able to make a nice standing shot on her. The other two deer are from friday, was hunting with my cousin and uncle, waas walking a ridge top and caught them bedded next to a stream without them knowing i was there, shot the first one in her bed and the other jumped up and ran about thirty yards as i reloaded and was able to shoot her as she looked for what had happened. Freezer Filled

• By zoschag08
      I'm planning a trip to hunt Hamilton County during rifle season. My father and I are renting a cabin near Inlet. Anyone have any suggestions for places to go/things to look for during scouting trips? I'm making a trip up sometime in the next few weeks. I was told to look for Breech trees and places where logging is on process, so that will be my initial targets when I head up. Thanks guys.