Lone Wolf Alpha Hang On Aluminum Treestand

I am selling my Lone Wolf Alpha Hang on Treestand, asking $150. All aluminum, weighs only 14 lbs. Self-leveling seat and platform. Platform measures 30"long by 19 in. wide. Weight capacity of 350 lbs. It is in perfect condition, and it is sold new for $250. Too small for me, not as comfortable being on small platforms as I used to be. Only used for two seasons, taken down at the end of each season and stored indoors. Straps are in perfect condition, so is seat. Call or text me if you're interested, I also have one other stand available.  I am in Astoria, Queens, but work in Smithtown, and also have a place in McDonough, outside of Binghamton, and I'll be up there Columbus Day weekend.

917-769-4477

[email protected]

post-6635-0-14934900-1443616979_thumb.jp

• 1 month later...
This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• By BuckSteady
      New hunter to NY here. Found some public land to hunt, it’s a WMA. I wish I read the regs more thoroughly because I threw up a ladder stand yesterday and today when I was re-reading them, I saw you can’t put temporary stands on WMAs, only on state forests and other such state land. I honestly didn’t know I wasn’t allowed to, I even put my name and license # on the stand. I was going to go take it down tomorrow but it’s an hour drive so I wanted to ask, what do DEC officers do if they find a ladderstand like mine on a WMA? Is this an automatic fine or whatever? Will they just call me and tell me to come get it? Confiscate? How often do officers go through areas like WMAs and check for stands? Any info would be helpful. I’ll still probably go take it down tomorrow, although I have seen other stands up on the WMA, I just prefer to stay on the right side of the law myself. Thanks!
    • By vcbowhunter
      Selling an Ameristep Avenger aluminum hang-on treestand. Asking $75, dropped the price $25.  This is an all-aluminum treestand in this condition!  The platform measures about 20 in. wide x 29 in. long. It has a very large, very comfortable seat that measures 12 in. deep, 17 in. wide. Seat flips up. The stand is in almost brand new condition. Only used for one season, the seat and strap are in perfect condition. The stand feels like it weighs less than 10 lbs. This stand is identical to the Ameristep Bone Collector Ultra Portable Hang-on and Ameristep Buck Commander Redemption (except for the seat, which on my stand is wider), which Dick's is selling for $179. I just purchased new stands with larger platforms.  I need a little more space for comfort than this stand offers.  Call or text me if you're interested.  I live in Astoria, Queens, but work in Smithtown, and have a place NE of Binghamton,  I'll be up there on most of the weekends in November.

Victor

917-769-4477

[email protected] 

• By vcbowhunter
      Selling an Ameristep Avenger aluminum hang-on treestand. Asking $100, which is an awesome price for an all-aluminum treestand in this condition!  The platform measures about 20 in. wide x 29 in. long. It has a very large, very comfortable seat that measures 12 in. deep, 17 in. wide. Seat flips up. The stand is in almost brand new condition. Only used for one season, the seat and strap are in perfect condition. The stand feels like it weighs less than 10 lbs. This stand is identical to the Ameristep Bone Collector Ultra Portable Hang-on. Too small for me, need a larger platform. Call or text me if you're interested.  I live in Astoria, Queens, but work in Smithtown, and have a place NE of Binghamton,  I'll be up there Columbus Day Weekend.
      Victor
      917-769-4477
      [email protected] 

• By stevenjackson
      Some pretty cool footage from just a couple days ago, bear decides to practically get in the stand with this guy.

http://huntervids.com/videos/bear-climbs-face-to-face-with-hunter/