Lone Wolf Alpha Hang on stand

I have been looking at Alpha hang on 2 with climbing sticks for a year now and am thinking of pulling the trigger.  

I love how light it is and how easy it looks to set up.  I am 6'3" 225lbs and am way too much of a wuss to use a climbing stand.  the Comfort zone hang on that i have is built like SH*T.  I replaced the cables with chain and added 2 more ratchet straps to it, so it feels sturdy enough.  The actual construction is terrible, not to mention it probably weights 30lbs ( which is a bummer hanging 16' in the air by yourself)

A buddy of mine got permission to hunt new property this weekend and did some scouting Saturday morning.  He found what looked like a bedding area and took 10 minutes to put the lone wolf climbing sticks up and LW hang on stand in.   He ended up dropping a gorgeous 8ptr that afternoon.  No trail cam pics or prior scouting, just great hunting intuition.

I was wondering if anyone has the Lone Wolf Alpha hang on and have any good experience with it.   I just love the idea of being able to move your stand in 10 minutes and hunt a new area ( But hate climbers)

Thanks,

Stevie Sacs

Personally I love my millennium hang ons I have the m100s and the m100u should be perfect and they're super comfortable with a nice big platform. I was actually sleeping in mine Sunday morning. Excellent sleep. Here's the link if you want more info. Also these ones weifh in at 11.5 and you can move them from tree to tree if you have the extra strap things that it slides into. http://millenniumstands.com/products/portables/m100u-hang-on/

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk