Lightest Treestand (Hang-On)

jackULL

Agreed... That's why Im looking for the lightest hang on stand. Although climbers is just 2-piece carry and light, still picky on the tree selection. I can see that with 1 stick modified with stir-up and a stand will do the job. that's after having more experience with it.

I only used my hang on once this year, but I really liked the stir up idea. Seems to me completely safe and adds a good 2-3 feet to the bottom of the first stick. Gets a bit more fiddly higher up but to help down low it's nice.

I only used my hang on once this year, but I really liked the stir up idea. Seems to me completely safe and adds a good 2-3 feet to the bottom of the first stick. Gets a bit more fiddly higher up but to help down low it's nice.

Yeah, I only use stir up with the first stick out of 4 stick. But will definitely try the 1-stick only climbing up.

Edited by jackULL

Let me know how you make out, if you get it.  I've got the "monster" in the UPS system somewhere and I can't wait!  You can view the instruction manual on the millennium site if you'd like a bit more detail. 

Napping... thanks for the great suggestion. This(M7) is a fantastic stand, light & enough room to move around. I was 21 feet high easy climbing with my 3 sticks. Although the bracket adds weight & ratchet loud clicks, it didn't bother me at all, as I feel more safe because of its tightly snug to the tree. I added another 7mm static rope instead of a ratchet strap to the bottom of the stand for added security. Highly recommended for a quick in & out of the tree. SOLID!!!

Really glad you like it! I think they are the best rig out right now. Be careful though, very easy to fall asleep in them so make sure you are tied in.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I know... the sit is too comfy. That's the other thing I was thinking about adding another tie to tree from the waist. Maybe its overkill, but nothing better than feeling more secure above 20-30 feet.