Some Pics Of My Daisy VL, ShawnHu

Boy, what a beauty.

I used to get muzzle blast from my break-barrel when it was new. The compressed air, oil in the barrel, and the pellet caused the oils to ignite and shoot the pellet supersonic. Very cool, but loud and unpredictable.

How's the ammo look for this thing Stan?

X-Calibur Lighting Systems

http://facebook.com/XCaliburLightingSystems

Edited by shawnhu

That thing is cool. I want it!

You Can't Beat My Meat!

It is definitely unique. The scope mount on this one, is not commonplace, that I'm aware of. I believe fewer were made with the scope mount. Anyway, the way it works, is that you have a lever underneath that you cock, put in the bullet, release the safety, and fire. The compressed air actually ignites the charge. Certainly something different...........

It's in beautiful shape. No handling marks at all. I don't think it's ever been used.

That looks like it is from back in the day when they used nice walnut in just about all guns. What year was it made?

Edited by wildcat junkie

It is definitely unique. The scope mount on this one, is not commonplace, that I'm aware of. I believe fewer were made with the scope mount. Anyway, the way it works, is that you have a lever underneath that you cock, put in the bullet, release the safety, and fire. The compressed air actually ignites the charge. Certainly something different...........

That scope mount looks like the one on my son's RWS M48. What does it measure across the top?