Labradar chrono

Jaeger

I put this here in reloading because we reloaders are usually the only ones that have or use them.

I just put in an order for the new Lab radar chronograph, it's backordered.

Has anyone had any experience with them?  The site says it also works for arrows and pellet guns.

• Like 1

I read something about them some time back and from what I saw it sounded pretty good as long as it works as advertised,  a little pricey.  I would say the best part is the simplicity in setting it up.

I have an old "Pact" that works real well but is kind of a pain to set up with the wires and tripod. For me the main selling point of the Pact was that the actual chronograph sits on the bench, the only thing that would be damaged by an accidental miss would be the sky screens. I really like the newer XP1 model Pact, 

I know quite few shooters with the all in ones like the "Chrony" and they are happy with them.

Al

Edited by airedale

• 1 month later...

Got mine a few weeks ago, from Midway.  Cancelled the co. order.  Will prep a report on it when I become proficient with it.

Initially, the base plate they sell for it seems unstable and hard to "lock in" the adjustments.  Will be using a regular short camera tripod.