I Need New Turkey Loads

Lawdwaz

if you're going with your factory full or modified chokes then I'd go with Win Longbeard XR or Federal Hevi-shot with flight control wad.  their designed around that type of choke constriction instead of extreme constriction like many turkey chokes out there.  also they're denser shot so I'd go with #6 or #7 as you'll have more shot but they'll retain energy and penetration out to say 50 yards.  the more open choke will more likely throw a more even pattern too.  your barrel is crio'd and tighter than many so it helps this even with a more open choke.  if you're thinking about buying a choke with a new load then look for one like PureGold or Rhino.  they have a longer transition to reach constriction which helps to get a good a pattern.  ported is good too unless you're going with Federal I mentioned.  if going with either of those chokes hevi-13 #6 or the mag-blend works great too.  that's what I think.

on my Benelli I use PureGold .670 ported choke with only 3" 1-3/4oz Hevi-13 #6 and I'm getting 132 in the head and neck. 77 off to one side and 75 off to the side not in the head or neck. Total of 284 on an paper HS patterning target the size of a sheet of paper.  that's at 35 yards.  doesn't change much at all out further, but I don't have exact numbers.