help wanted

wspicer

Hello guys,

As the post says I'm looking for help. Last year I met a gentleman who has a ambitious goal. he has 450 acres of prime animal habitat located in Garetsville NY. His dream is to manage the property for large mature whitetail create habitat for grouse,rabbit,turkey,and trout.All of this is being done for a place to bring kids and wounded Vets to teach all about the outdoors and especially fly fishing and the art of tying flys. For 10 years he has manage the property himself for he could not find anyone with the same passion and goals that he had. right now there are 3 trout ponds on the property one is stocked the other two are ready to be.Two years ago he had a major stroke that as you can imagine took a lot out of him. When he got sick he was in the processes of having his house redone a addition put on and a class room built. The contractors took him for a ride and never finished the job.This is where I'm looking for someone that wants a opportunity to have access to some of the best hunting in that area. I'm currently trying to get the class room finished witch  going to be all tongue and grove. Ceiling and walls.I have to get this done before I can start on food plots and many more things in preparation for next hunting season. Last year I had four bucks that I judged to be 3 1/2 years old this year if I can get the right food in them I'm hoping they will all be shooters this year. I would also like to have a youth turkey hunt this year if all goes well.

Thank you for reading this long post if anyone thinks they would like to be a part of this you can e-mail me at [email protected] this is all volunteer but like I said you would have access to some really good hunting and fishing 

Sounds like a good deal. Exactly what kind of work are you looking to have done? Carpentry? Field work? A little bit of everything? The owners heart is definitely in the right place, trying to help vets and kids. Hope someone that lives closer will be able to help you guys out. Best of luck!

• Like 2