X7

sbuff

alt=#8880 width=506http://www.tcarms.com/firearms/images/8880Details.jpg[/img]  SEALED PIVOTING BREECH DESIGN The X7’s unique action operates by using the forward motion of the trigger guard lever to pivot the breech block downward, allowing easy access to the 209 primer pocket. This closed breech design seals the 209 primer away from rain, snow or sleet.

SUPER RELIABLE The X7 is a closed breech muzzleloader, which protects the 209 primer from foul weather. Its sealed breech plug is specifi cally designed to avoid the problem of crushing Pyrodex® Pellets, which could cause a misfire.

MADE FOR THE MOUNTAINS At one pound lighter than the standard Omega, the X7 features a newly designed fluted receiver with a 24” tapered barrel, and is perfect for trekking up those steep inclines to bring home that record kill that’s just waiting for you.

I shoot BH209,I can get about 30 shots before I have to clean it.Plus I can get a 350FPB to clover leaf at 75yards in it..

I have a break action NEF,and this is just as simple.Like you love your Triumph I am in love with the x7.I just didn't like the way the triumph felt...But I know lots that love it.