Contact the EnCon Chairmen in the Assembly and Senate

tughillmcd

Do you want to see the crossbow bills that are sitting in the EnCon Committees of the Senate and Assembly sent to the floor for a vote? 

Now is the time to write the Chairmen in both the Senate and Assembly EnCon Committees and request they place S7005 and A9623 on their respective committee agendas so they can be acted upon and sent to the floor for a vote.

Don't be part of the silent majority. We need everyone to take the time to write today. If we do not take the time to be heard now, we will again be out voiced by the vocal minority and there will be no changes to crossbow regulations for at least another year. The legislative session is scheduled to end June 16th.

Time is running out on getting these bills to the floor. Please take the time to write TODAY!

Additional information and sample letters are available on our web page at http://nycrossbowcoalition.com/letters/

You can read our latest newsletter at http://conta.cc/277GQuC

• 3 weeks later...

I've sent mine, twice. I personally feel that it's a long shot to even be brought up for a vote this year. With the ethics reform going on, nobody seems to want to do anything after passing the budget. All we can do is hope for a vote at this point. So every contact is important to get this through!

• Like 1