Canadian Decoys

NYDeer

Silhouettes are great to add quantity to your spread and add as fillers, they look spot on from the side, but realize that geese fly, so there not always looking directly at the side, what happens when they are directly overhead, those big silhouettes look pretty thin i would imagine. We use them in conjunction with shells and full bodied decoys and there very easy to carry alot of them and dont take up hardly any room. Full bodied decoys are the biggest pain in the balls there are. Heavy, they take up way too much room, very expensive and you'll be exhausted setting them by yourself, but they work, and work the best.

Yes but you would be stupid to setup right behind someones house, it may be legal within 500ft but its not smart.........I put out 6 floaters and 6 to 12 fullbodies or silloettes.

No kidding

I just thought id add that in case someone happened to give him a hard time. And id rather set up closer to a house than not at all

Nice Bag Tim! Really, 8 till march? I though Feb 13 or 14 was the last day..

I wouldn't want you off my yard blasting away, so I wouldn't consider doing it myself to someone else..

Just on the island so far, just getting into it. Boat's been packed away from fall, so it's land hunts only for me..

I think I'm going out to fireplace neck Friday If I can arrange it..