Unprecedented? Jet Stream Crosses Equator.

EspressoBuzz

Unprecedented? Jet Stream Crosses Equator.

I know, I know, They can't tell you what the weather will be like tomorrow how do they know anything, yada yada yada... So why spend so much on all those satellites, weather balloons and you know...science stuff.

• Like 1

Observing climate change is easy enough to do.  Proving the cause and proposing an effective solution are harder to do.  Why not just say all humans effect climate change, so all humans must be eliminated?  Leave a breeding pair alive to report on the effectiveness of that solution too.

Buzz, you know what I find interesting? The notion many environmental, tree hugging,animal rights people have no problem wanting to force sterilize, through chemicals or surgery, white tail deer.This due to their horrific impact on local eco systems. They  have no problem with government culling of preserve endangered animals due to effects on a preserve to having too many of one or more species.  Though could you imagine the army of lawyers they would unleash if they were told they need to have the same done to them because of humanities horrific impact on the world as a whole...

Yeah, we aren't smart enough to figure a solution except the "eliminate all humans" solution. So why even try? Right?

Well, they haven't been smart enough to come up with a solution so far, so if that's it, any other solution falls short, doesn't it?

The solutions offered so far would cripple the economies of the world and set civilization back about 200 years.  I think most humans would prefer death to forced economic slavery and enviromental tyranny.

Growalot, people is funny that way.

Rattler, like California's Economy with the strictest environmental laws in the country?

http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-na-republicans-california-economy-20160502-story.html

http://www.latimes.com/business/la-fi-los-angeles-economy-forecast-20160217-story.html

http://www.bloomberg.com/view/articles/2016-06-06/california-makes-america-s-economy-great

All this and a carbon tax, just imagine if they had water too!

I don't know where these propaganda rags think they are going with this stuff.  If you look at reality today, California is almost bankrupt.  These rags are claiming it will get better.  That's a huge laugh.  Can California residents sue them when they are proven wrong a couple of years from now?  In other words, they have no skin in the game and can print whatever B.S. their Leftist handlers tell them to.  Remember it's an election year and everything is rosy.