One big...

growalot

Probably a relation to the 2 dozen cats the farmer we bought our land from had...all feral...but the predators did put a hurting on them over the years. There wasn't a time I sat in a stand one didn't run under me...now it's occasional encounters...did shoot one though...It lunged at me when I was in the goat loft pulling down a hay bail. Dang near knocked myself out in surprise hitting the angled roof...viscous son of a gun left head down. A dark grey tabby like that one...

Edited by growalot

heres that link http://http://appalachianmagazine.com/2016/07/01/mountain-lion-reportedly-attacked-a-hiker-in-virginia/

Illinois DNR denied the same thing until two years ago. Too many trail cam pic's were popping up so they quit dening it.

About 7 years ago I had a good friend stuck in his tree stand bow hunting for several hours with one camped out at the base of his tree, no cell service.  Finally run off when the guys he was hunting with came on atv's to pick him up.  4 witresses and pictures on his cell phone and dnr never acknowledged them.  He was about a mile from appalachian trail and national forest near tn/ky boarder.

Any of this sound familiar....See I love the it's impossible crowd..if it were  true the DEC would gladly admit there was a breeding population....ahh huh...why no pictures or as many? Well go back and read some of the members posts on the subject...Then think about it :rolleyes:;)

Edited by growalot