New hang-on tree stand

I've been looking for something a bit different than run of the mill stuff. It had to be EASY to hang as I'm about done with fighting (while up a tree) stubborn stands. I stumbled across one and ended up purchasing it for a trial. It's from Advanced Treestands and comes as three pieces... a stem hangs to the tree, then the platform attaches, then the seat. It's an engineering marvel to be sure. Very well thought out.

Likes are: easy to hang, stackable and packable, very secure, cast aluminum platform (which I like), good camo, less likely to get stolen based on internal ratchet system and the fact that you can remove the seat and/or platform and take them out with you if you so desire, you can purchase additional stems for other trees, two strap security, comfortable, and all my pre-purchase questions were handled well. I took the plunge.

Dislikes: made in China, a bit pricey

Perhaps some other folks on here may wish to investigate this new stand. I only posted this as info... I'm in no way affiliated with this company.