my suspention gym...

growalot

Arrived today...Amazon had a bunch of sales and I ordered the Woss attack suspension gym...I just did and upper body work out. I tied it off the deck roof header..wow that will get the ole shoulders arms and chest muscles in shape for bow season...

I've been too busy to hit the gym and the knees are still iffy thanks to the garden...this is really well made and was on sale for 29.00...how do you beat that?..did some one legged squats...yep will have to work on those and the push ups...Just need to install the anchor for the living room cross beam. Stained dark brown so I'll paint it brown to hide it.

https://youtu.be/b839SiTv7Qs

PS ...this is similar to the 250.00 ones the trainers have their clients use...and yes I watch the trainers carefully ;)

It's portable has it's own little bag. So now I can use it at the gym when I go back as well as home...

Edited by growalot
  • Like 1

It's a forum user that works out at a gym but during planting growing season hasn't the time. It's letting ppl know there is a simple inexpensive way to work muscle groups to get you in shape for healthy hunts. Perhaps avoid shoulder injuries. improve core muscles and leg muscles for those that have to drag by hand...with out taking out the time many do not have and money to work out at a gym. those that don't have the room for expensive equipment. I have an elliptical at home for cardio,besides my walking and work...but no room for weights...

climbing tree stands...carrying guns,packs.dragging ,gutting deer. not all that easy...working muscles one usually don't ..

But if you prefer  to think it spam so be it...If one person thinks.... hey I could do that.....and conditions for a safe hunt...all the better...

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

I just had to come back and say...I got a pm from a member...they got one after reading the post ...they and the family use it daily and wanted to say thanks!

See, I do have a reason for some posts...:wink:

.If one person thinks.... hey I could do that.....and conditions for a safe hunt...all the better...

• Like 2