in for a quick break...

growalot

I'm doing 5 things at once it seems today...mow some, weed wack,disc, spray...I'm hopscotching around hoping to get it all done by days end...

Also caught neighbors dog on cam again so  sent off all pics in a e-mail saying  "Need to get this under control before Angel catches her and we have a serious problem. Thank you  Chris"

I was afraid to check e-mails... reply "yep was that this morning I have to leave her loose when I leave.."

So I again was very polite...mentioned how I like to enjoy my land watching the critters That's why Angel isn't allowed out unless with me......pics have dropped off and I have been mentioning the smell of death and doe with no fawns...not an accusation but I let the first few times pass but  my real worry is if Angel catches her...after having been attacked ,she will not tolerate any other dogs...Please do what you can...

Trying very hard to be patient,gives me a freaking headache :rolleyes:

As an active houndsman it is no excuse to continuously let dogs loose onto other peoples property. Sure it happens on occasion but if the dog is not trained to stay on your property then tie it up. Don't take it out on the dog though. It's the owner that's not training it right. 

• Like 1

So I got 1/4 of the weed whacking done,all the mowing.no spraying but disced fertilized dragged the small area around the old goat barn and planted a mix of stuff..tall tine, clover ,peas,beans,mystery seed and rape...then over seeded the summer bean hemp plot in rape and tall tines..., fertilized the clover I mowed just before that rain we had...upper fields should be in fine shape. mowed the lower WW and will disc tomorrow and get my spraying done in lane way.....I have to pull wash prepare and freeze beets they got big over night!!

• Like 1