New to the forum

dalo143

14 hours ago, grampy said:

Cool! I think you will really like bow hunting, if you are an outdoorsy type person. It gets you out during the most beautiful time of the year for deer. Although hunting turkeys and small game is a blast too! So if ya get out with BB, this weekend, let us know how ya do! Pretty sure he has some good spots picked out. So best of luck! Have fun! Keep safe.

14 hours ago, grampy said:

Cool! I think you will really like bow hunting, if you are an outdoorsy type person. It gets you out during the most beautiful time of the year for deer. Although hunting turkeys and small game is a blast too! So if ya get out with BB, this weekend, let us know how ya do! Pretty sure he has some good spots picked out. So best of luck! Have fun! Keep safe.

I am sure I will, you never know what next year will hold. It is beautiful and peaceful out there at anytime of the year for sure.  I will be posting some kind of story I am sure after Wolly and my turkey hunt this weekend, we always have great adventures!!  Good luck to yourself also! 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, adkhunter71 said:

Welcome!  If you are half as funny or talented as Wooly we are in for quite a ride...:drinks:

14 hours ago, adkhunter71 said:

Welcome!  If you are half as funny or talented as Wooly we are in for quite a ride...:drinks:

Thanks!! I am definatly not as talented as him but funny...well its a close race there!! LOL.  I still have a lot to learn from him and am lucky to has him as my teacher for sure, he is one of a kind!!

• Like 2

Welcome aboard, Dalo !

It's nice to have another pretty lady on the forum.

I'm that tall, charming, ruggedly handsome guy that Wooly has been telling you about.

Well....Maybe I LIED a little about the TALL part.

Imagine Clint Eastwood sawed off at the knees....<< GRIN>>....

• Like 2